We strive for a stress-free, hassle-free return process.
In order for the process to take place as smoothly as possible, we ask all customers to observe the following requirements.
1. We have a 30-day return policy, which means customers have 30 days after the date the item shipped to request a return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns beyond 30 days after the item shipped.
2. Most items are easily returned within 30 days of the shipment date. To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If the return is accepted, we will send the customer a return shipping label as well as instructions on how and where to send the package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
3. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as it was received and in its original packaging.
4. We may ask for confirmation of certain details as to why an item is being returned for verification or if a warranty request is involved.
5. Charging a restocking fee is a B.S. way for some companies to make money off your return. We do not charge restocking fees.
6. The customer may be responsible for return shipping costs depending on the product. Whenever possible, we strive to cover the return shipping fee.
7. To assure your refund, please use a trackable mail service. We are not responsible for lost or missing packages.
Upon the receipt of the return package, the item will be examined and a full refund will be issued to the original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address provided during the original purchase.
Refunds are processed as soon as the refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If a refund has not yet been received, first check the bank account again. Then contact the payment method company as it may take some time before the refund is officially posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card.
The fastest way to exchange an item is to order it separately when the return is accepted. Depending on inventory availability, we may be able to initiate a direct order of the exchange product after the original item is returned.
Cancellations are accepted up to the point of shipment. If the order has shipped, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Refunds are only issued to the original purchase method.
The customer must inspect the packaging on arrival. If damage is present, the customer should make note of it when signing for delivery. If the item arrives damaged, the customer must send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance or warranty claim on the customer's behalf.
Last updated: 5-21-2023