BLUETTI PV350 Foldable Solar Panel Features
- Higher Conversion Rate
- Easy Setup & kickstand Included
- Durable & Splash-Proof
- Compatible With BLUETTI AC200P / AC200MAX / AC300 / EB150 / EB240 / EB500
- Foldable & Portable
Off-Grid Power Supply
By generating renewable electricity from the sun's energy, the BLUETTI PV350 solar panel is a reliable and budget-friendly power supplier to juice up your laptop, drone, fridge, electric drill, and other devices whether you're at home or on the go.
Foldable & Portable
How big is BLUETTI PV350 350w solar panel? With a folded size of 35.6*24.1*2.5 (folded) inches and 30.61lbs of weight, the BLUETTI PV350 is convenient to carry around and easy to be set up for anyone anywhere.
Durable & Splash-Proof
It's made of advanced laminated technology and long-lasting ETFE material on the surface, making this 350w solar panel more durable, better light transmittance, scratch-resistant and easy to clean by wet cloth. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water).
23.4% Conversion Rate
BLUETTI PV350 is built with a 350-Watt monocrystalline solar panel to guarantee a high conversion efficiency up to 23.4%. With excellent 95% transparency, this Bluetti 350 watt solar panel performs better than the polycrystalline solar panels in low-light conditions. It comes with 4 fixed stands that ensure direct sunlight onto the panel to maximize panel utilization.
Equipped with the MC4 connector, BLUETTI PV350 solar panel is highly compatible with most solar generators on the market, especially works well with BLUETTI AC200P / AC200MAX / AC300 / AC300 / EP500 / EP500PRO / EB240 / EB150 power station.
BLUETTI PV350 Foldable Solar Panel Specifications
- Model: PV350
- Peak Power: 350W
- Lamination: ETFE
- Cell Efficiency: Up to 23.4%
- Max. Power Voltage (Vmp): 37.5V
- Current at Max Power (Imp): 9.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage (voc): 46.5V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 10.8A
- Operating Temperature: -10°C-+65°C
- Best Working Temperature: +25°C
- Folding Number: 4
- Weight: 13.9kg/30.6lbs
- Dimension (Unfolded): 2400*905mm/94.4*35.6inch
- Dimension (folded): 905*613*65mm/35.6*24.1*2.5inch
- Warranty: 24 Months
Q1: Is the PV350 waterproof?
Yes. IP65 is rated for junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Q2: Can I install the PV350 on the roof?
Q3: What is the difference between the PV350 and SP350?
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
Q4: Can I use BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge the third-party power station?
Yes, as long as they
(1) have MC4 connectors;
(2) support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q5: How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?
1) Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
2) Review the output specifications of solar panels.
3) Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
4) Consider the solar input connectors
Q6: Can I use different size solar panels?
No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV350 to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV350 + one SP350 is unacceptable.
Q7: Does the panel have any USB ports you can directly plug into?
No. BLUETTI PV350 only has MC4 connectors.
Q8: How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.