You won't be able to find an inverter with this much quality as a single-phase option. This is the most powerful pure sine wave, 120VAC inverter sold by AIMS Power.
This is inverter innovation at its highest level. The new AIMS Power 6000-Watt 48-Volt Pure Sine Low-Frequency Inverter Charger is industrial grade. This 6KW inverter boasts a quiet strength and efficiency that makes it a clear and clean alternative to fuel-powered generators that can be noisy, stinky and expensive to buy and maintain.
Of course, when choosing to use an inverter to power appliances or equipment, you have a positive impact on the environment. Team up this 6000-watt inverter with AIMS Power solar panels and you will be reducing carbon emissions. Fuel-powered generators are useless on that front because they release pollutants harmful to the planet.
This 6000-watt inverter will also have a positive impact on your wallet as it slashes fuel costs day to day. The savings will keep adding up, making this a slam-dunk investment.
You'll also be happy to know that this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all kinds.
- A built-in 50-amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch between a battery bank and shore power. In the event of a power outage, the product will automatically redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- A built-in 45-amp battery charger can use AC power from the grid or a fuel-powered generator to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 6000 watts of continuous power and 18,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds).
However, we recommend recharging your battery bank with AIMS Power solar panels — a cleaner form of power.
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 6000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 18,000 watts for 20 seconds, as previously stated).
AIMS Power also has a 5000 watt modified sine inverter if you’re looking for something with a few less features and a lower price. We’re constantly reinventing our products so that users are provided with the best technology available on the market.
When you purchase a low frequency inverter charger from AIMS Power, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
This inverter will output 120 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means the inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
If you need a similar inverter with a bit more power, try our new 8000 watt low frequency inverter charger.
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. It’s built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or “conformal-coated” boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere.
All shipping costs are included in the sales price.
AIMS Power 6000 Watts 48 Volts Pure Sine Inverter Charger Features
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110 Vac Single Phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 80 Amp charges gel, lead, AGM, Lithium
- Remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
AIMS Power 6000 Watts 48 Volts Pure Sine Inverter Charger Specifications
Inverter Output Specifications
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 53.2Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 60A
Transfer Switch Specifications
- 75 amp @ 120 Vac and 40 AMP @ 240 Vac automatic transfer switch (bypass)
10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 79 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 27.88 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches