BLUETTI AC500 Pure Sine Wave Inverter Module Generator
Prepare for power outages, run your off-grid home, or just save your electricity bills with the BLUETTI AC500 Pure Sine Wave Inverter Module Generator.
* 5,000W Rated Power (10,000W Surge)
* Expandable Capacity From 3,072Wh to 18,432Wh
* LiFePO4 Battery With 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
* Smart APP Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection)
* 240V/10KW Split Phase System (Max. 36.8KWh)
* 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual Charing (AC/AC+Solar)
* 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices
* 24/7 UPS Home Backup
* 4-Year Warranty
*Please note the AC500 requires pairing with the BLUETTI B300S Expansion Battery to function.
AC500 & B300S, the expandable power system, will definitely shift the way you harness the solar energy. It's designed to help you go through power outages, stay connected to unlimited energy wherever you are heading.
This inverter delivers quality pure sine wave output and takes up to 10kW surge, ensuring anything you plug in will be running to its full functionality and capacity.
No matter where you are, you can charge your AC500 system at any time. With the wall outlet and solar panels plugged in, the AC500 system supports up to 8,000W* impressive input rate. Get the system recharged before you pack up for the camping, and your power will be ready when you are. At least 2*B300S packs required.
AC500 is 100% modular and can accept up to 6×B300S (3,072Wh each) expansion battery packs, adding up to an overall capacity of 18,432Wh – Power your whole family's basic needs for DAYS either in daily use or power outages!
Connecting two AC500 units allows you to can run 240V appliances with ease. Plus, with 12*B300S batteries, you’ll get an impressive capacity of 36,864Wh to reduce grid dependence and pay less for electricity.
4,500W Max. with 1*B300S
5,000W Max. with 2*B300S or more
3,000W Max. with 1*B300
5,000W Max. with 2*B300 or more.
Yes. 4 packs in total.
No, it's 100% modular and needs to team with B300S/B300 to get its job done.
1. 3,000W max. with 1*B300
2. 5,000W max. with 2*B300 or more
3. 4,500W max. with 1*B300S (PV+AC)
4. 8,000W max. with 2*B300S or more (PV+AC)
No, AC500 is compatible with B300S or B300 ONLY.
1. 11W when AC500 is on, DC and AC are off;
2. 30W when AC and DC are on.
Yes, P150D to P090D is required, you may order it separately in BLUETTI Store.
1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
Low Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch and smart home panel to the main panel.
High Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch to the main power box.
1) 7,200W when connected with P030A
2) 10,000W when directly connected to the distribution box.
Note: The split phase function is only available for US Version.
No, but we do have EPS (emergency power supply).
Yes, the solar panels must meet the following conditions:
1) Total voltage:12-150V
2) Total power: 3000W max.
3) With MC4 connectors
Yes, but please note that your solar roof must meet:
1. No micro-inverter
2. Open circuit voltage 12-150V
3. With MC4 connectors
Note: When OCV exceeds 150V, you may use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage to achieve solar charging.
Running time = battery capacity x DoD x η ÷ device rated power DoD: Depth of Discharge, η: local inverter efficiency. For AC500, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with a AC500 + B300S combo, the running time will be 3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 2.5 hours
1) This formula doesn't apply to inductive loads with compressors, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
No, please keep it in a dry place.
EcoFlow Solar to XT60i Charging Cable | 2.5M
Great product 👌
I use this for off grid camping and it will run my 65 qt fridge for 2 days with out a recharge. It fully charges on AC in about an hour and about 4 hours on my 160 watt panel. It weighs less than 20 lbs and has a small footprint. Great software interface..what is not to like!
Rusty, thank you for your review, and it sounds like this setup is perfect for your situation. Let us know if we can ever be of help for anything else. We appreciate you!
The product was perfect, the price was better than competitors but shipping with DHL is terrible. It took TEN DAYS to get here. Pony Express could have gotten it here faster.
Hi Ken, thanks for your review and I'm glad you're happy with the Infinity Cable. Thanks also for your feedback on DHL as we can look into why that took so long and make changes accordingly. Please feel welcome to reach out if we can ever be of service again! - Bill